Financials

/Financials
Financials 2018-01-24T18:30:28+00:00

ECONOMIA

Currently Fas Ltd has achieved a turnover of 9.000.000 euros, the 70% of the turnover comes from production and sales of babies nappies while the remaining 30 % is due to the production and the sales of sanitary napkins and panty liners.
Production, quality control, movement of goods, certifications, customer care service, statistical process control and statistics maintenance : Fas Ltd invested a lot of money in improving the company structure and the employees’ training. Thanks to these efforts today Fas Ltd can completely manage  all the operational processes.
Over the last few years Fas Ltd has been developing foreign markets opportunities sealing  several commercial agreements and business partnerships.